Options

MCP 70-210 Exam Question

Pete123$$Pete123$$ Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have my A+ & Net+ i was wonder if it's better to just combined them to become an MCP and does it mean the same (Ext. Certification, member wise) or is it better to just take the 70-210 exam?

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You cannot combine A+ and Net+ to become MCP. You need to pass at least one MS exam.
  • Options
    I'm working towards my MCSA after my I-Net+ exam and i guess that i'm unclear about what it means at this link: http://www.comptia.org/certification/mcsa/signup_form.asp
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    For MCSA you need 70-210 (or 70-270) and 70-215 and 70-218 and one elective: such as 70-216, exchange server, SQL server, proxy server.... or you can use the A+ and NET+ combination to substitute the elective.

Read here for more info: www.microsoft.com/TrainCert/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification of my problem, Keep you the great site!!!! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    i thought you could combine net+ and a+ only on the mcsa not on the mcse

thanks
    is it better to get mcsa before mcse
  • Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    A+ and Net+ can be combined as an elective towards MCSA not MCSE for MCSE you MUST take all 7 exams courtesy or Microsoft icon_wink.gif
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    surendrasurendra Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Pete123$$ wrote:
    I have my A+ & Net+ i was wonder if it's better to just combined them to become an MCP and does it mean the same (Ext. Certification, member wise) or is it better to just take the 70-210 exam?
    :D yes it is easy and better for u