Options

Took network+ today

gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
well i took the exam passed it with a 780. i only studied for about 5 days had no exam prep questions except the one techexams.net i used my ccent ccna knowledge and watched cbt nuggets network+. i practically just clicked away with my best knowledge some of the questions was far too simple and kinda dumb :/ but o well network+ out the way.

Comments

• Options
    TechnitoTechnito Member Posts: 152
    Well congratz! I too only been studying about 5 or so days now and so far the study material and practice tests are practically "common sense". There's a voucher at getcertify4less right now for $175, but the exam must be taken before August 6th. I am highly tempted to buy the voucher and use the next couple days to study and get this exam knocked out. The sooner I can get this done, the sooner I can get back to my MCSE track :)
    Knowledge is being an Architect, no matter what field.....
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
  • Options
    froufrou123froufrou123 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Why would you want to have net+ when you already had CCNA? Just curious, congrats anyway!
  • Options
    gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well reason why i took the network+ was because i'm on school vacation and after i completed the ccna i was so damn bored i was like eh net+. plus i have no work experience so decided to get my entry level certs before i graduate. it probly wont help much my resume but sure will show how intrested i am in the field. and to be honest i love networking so it wasnt a pain or a waste of money for me jus another cert i obtained even if its lower than ccna :) just happy n motivated that i actually know the material soo yeah :)