Options

220-702 Monday-tips?

O'HurleyO'Hurley Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm taking the 702 Monday. If anyone has any tips or study advice, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Currently Working On:
-70-680, MCITP Enterprise Admin,
-B.S. I.T (Net Design, Mgmt.)
Currently Using/Reading:
-Labsim 70-680
-MS Press 70-680

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Keep cool. Know your objectives:

Download Exam Objectives

Anything on the A+ objective list is fair game. Try to be assertive with your answers throughout the test and try not to second guess yourself. Take the full time and if you are unsure about any questions in any capacity, just mark them and move on.

I felt, without violating NDA, that the 701 felt more technical and the 702 felt more analytic. In terms of study strategy, put yourself in the mind frame of a break/fix technician.
  • Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Don't worry if you feel uncomfortable about answers. I felt uneasy about mine but did better on 702 than 701 (which I was pretty confindent about). Sometimes an answere to a question will be right because you will know that all the other ones can't be right. Don't think too deep, some are really just plain practical.

I think if you did alright on the 701 you will have nothing to worry about. Good luck!! :D
  • Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    O'Hurley wrote: »
    I'm taking the 702 Monday. If anyone has any tips or study advice, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1. Some tips hmmm
    2. I would say get plenty of sleep Sunday Night.
    3. Study during the weekend, but don’t stress yourself out. Try to get plenty of rest.
    4. Try to do something fun this weekend that allows you to forget about the stress of the test.
    5. Review areas that you have tested weak in, when you used a practice or practice exams.
    6. Flag questions that you don’t understand so that you can answer them later after you answer the questions that you know.
    7. Take 5 -10 deep breaths and close your eyes after every set of 25 questions.
    8. Listen to relaxing music on your way to the testing center.
    Good Luck
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor