Options

General Network+ Exam Preperation Questions

ChopesChopes Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey,

I've seen some videos I found randomly through some google searching that are about 10 min in length that go over certain network+ exam objectives. Does anyone know of a place where I can find something like this that covers a majority of the objectives? I am currently using the Exam Prep Network+ book to study but would enjoy watching some videos for extra learning in the breaks between studying the text.

If I use this book and get to the point of mastery of what it has in it should I be OK for the network+ exam? I passed the A+ exam having been a life long tinkerer with my computer and building a rig or two along with the text from the same publisher (which seemed more of a review then a teaching aid), yet with networking I don't feel as I have complete understanding of how the advanced stuff works, etc. Should I expect this network+ test to be more based on factual data then the A+ was (ie. questions like name the 3rd color from the left in a certain cabling sequence) as it seemed the A+ was more situational questions with 2 of the answers being pretty easy to eliminate if you had a basic grasp of what they were asking?

Thanks for the continued help, I appreciate it a lot :)

Comments