About router Bundles

aaaa2209aaaa2209 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone, I am planning to buy some routers for my voice lab. I've got some questions about the router's bundles. For example , I was looking for a cisco router 2811. But I found there are some choices like :CISCO2811-SRST/K9, CISCO2811-ADSL/K9, CISCO2811-CCME/K9, etc.

There are actually many bundles if you check here:
Cisco Integrated Services Router Bundles Quick Look (hxxp://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps5854/product_data_sheet0900aecd804e773d.html)

Different bundles for different technologies (voice, sec, broadband, etc.)

My question is what I should buy for my CCVP (or even CCIE) lab? Does it matter if use the other bundle for my lab?
As the routers are big money to me, I want to make sure that I buy the right thing.I did some research on Internet and I guess the bundle is kind of software-related, I can download some files and make it function without borders.

Thanks in advance.
William

Comments

• aaaa2209aaaa2209 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My question is kind of silly. I want to delete this post but I didn't find the place.
    I miss the description of that web page. It actually tells me everything. The bundles is the router added some other components related to its technology. Like adding PVDM2-16 makes a voice bundled.