Study Tests VS Reality

jschreckjschreck Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey
Just a question, what is the hardness of all these pretest software vs the actual test? I always hear that the actual test is substantially easier then these prestudy. Which would make sense, since they say if you can pass ours you can pass theirs.

Schreck

p.s. 701 and 702 on Friday that's why i am asking.

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The measure up is considerably harder. The examforce is quite frankly a joke and you should not base your readiness on that practice test source. The Labsim practice test questions are harder than the actual test but will prepare you thoroughly.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    I've had experience with a few different exams and practice tests for them and I scored better on the real exam than I did on each of the practice exams. I think if you are scoring in the mid 80% range or higher you are probably fine. Of course each exam is different, each company's practice tests are different, and each person can get different questions when they sit the exam.
  • jschreckjschreck Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    The measure up is considerably harder. The examforce is quite frankly a joke and you should not base your readiness on that practice test source. The Labsim practice test questions are harder than the actual test but will prepare you thoroughly.
    So you think the exam force cram master is a waste of time?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I don't know about for the A+ but I do know it has been for every other class I've had to use it on (Net+,Sec+,Proj+, Javascript was the worst, 70-640, 70-642, 70-643) You can checkout my discussion thread in the WGU community titled Examforce A big waste of my time.
    My mentor requires the examforce to be done though so I have to do it. I'm trying to getthe one for 70-643 done before the first so that I can refer for that exam.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • poriggityporiggity Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I use Testout and MeasureUp for my certifications... I have passed my A+ and 70-270 with these two items. The testout practice tests, and measureup tests were harder than the actual tests in each instance.
    Scott
    A+, 70-270, and working on 70-290 now. Certs are good.
    claymoore wrote:
    If you're unzipping your fly to show off your A+, N+ and Sec+, I'm going to ask if it's cold in here.