Passed 70-293 today

IristheangelIristheangel CCIEx2 (Sec + DC), CCNP RS, CCNA V/S/R/DC, CISSP, CEH, MCSE 2003, A+/L+/N+/S+, and a lot more from mPasadena, CAMod Posts: 4,133 Mod
Passed with a 900. I used Passport 70-293, the MS Press book, Testout and CBT Nuggets.

Now onto 70-294! I came right home and started the next book!
BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
Blog: www.network-node.com

Comments

  • kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats! Thats a great score.

    Passport 293? Is that Mike Meyers?
  • IristheangelIristheangel CCIEx2 (Sec + DC), CCNP RS, CCNA V/S/R/DC, CISSP, CEH, MCSE 2003, A+/L+/N+/S+, and a lot more from m Pasadena, CAMod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    kenny831 wrote: »
    Congrats! Thats a great score.

    Passport 293? Is that Mike Meyers?

    Yep. I wouldn't say it's a very good book, but it was good for general concepts of 293.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • willhi1979willhi1979 Member Posts: 191
    Congrats! That's a great score.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the great score!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • MSNinjaMSNinja Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice score! Congrats.
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Top job on the pass. Testout was what did for me (although not as well as 900). Awesome stuff, fella. icon_smile.gif
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Passed with a 900.

    *cough*Cheater!*cough*

    Congrats on the pass. Most people say that this test is one of the hardest, good to see that it is doable. Good luck with the 70-294.

    icon_cheers.gif
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • AhriakinAhriakin SupremeNetworkOverlord Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • apoole15apoole15 Member Posts: 64 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Senior Member Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • IristheangelIristheangel CCIEx2 (Sec + DC), CCNP RS, CCNA V/S/R/DC, CISSP, CEH, MCSE 2003, A+/L+/N+/S+, and a lot more from m Pasadena, CAMod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    *cough*Cheater!*cough*

    Congrats on the pass. Most people say that this test is one of the hardest, good to see that it is doable. Good luck with the 70-294.

    icon_cheers.gif

    I'm actually having more of a problem reading through the 70-294 book. Every time I pick up the book, my eyes lose focus and I find myself falling asleep. LoL
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    I'm actually having more of a problem reading through the 70-294 book. Every time I pick up the book, my eyes lose focus and I find myself falling asleep. LoL
    Oh, you are ok, I yawn at every piece of MS prep material. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Performance, both physical and mental, is like a pendulum: these several days it may be on the down side but you can bet on it that next several days you'll burn through the material faster than you can say "Microsoft Certified System Engineer"icon_lol.gif
    Congratulations on the pass, may there be many more icon_cheers.gif
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    varelg wrote: »
    Oh, you are ok, I yawn at every piece of MS prep material. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Performance, both physical and mental, is like a pendulum: these several days it may be on the down side but you can bet on it that next several days you'll burn through the material faster than you can say "Microsoft Certified System Engineer"icon_lol.gif
    Congratulations on the pass, may there be many more icon_cheers.gif

    Thanks for the confidence, I'm in a bit of a slump myself right now. It all evens out in the end.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    Congrats on the Pass and the great score!
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    *cough*Cheater!*cough*

    Congrats on the pass. Most people say that this test is one of the hardest, good to see that it is doable. Good luck with the 70-294.

    icon_cheers.gif

    When I made this comment my mind was still in CompTIA mode so a 900 would have been a perfect score. I retract my statement.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
Sign In or Register to comment.