Options

Passed 70-293 today

Passed with a 900. I used Passport 70-293, the MS Press book, Testout and CBT Nuggets.

Now onto 70-294! I came right home and started the next book!
BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
Blog: www.network-node.com

Comments

• Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    Congrats! Thats a great score.

Passport 293? Is that Mike Meyers?
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    kenny831 wrote: »
    Congrats! Thats a great score.

Passport 293? Is that Mike Meyers?

Yep. I wouldn't say it's a very good book, but it was good for general concepts of 293.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    willhi1979willhi1979 Member Posts: 191
    Congrats! That's a great score.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the great score!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    MSNinjaMSNinja Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice score! Congrats.
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Top job on the pass. Testout was what did for me (although not as well as 900). Awesome stuff, fella. icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Passed with a 900.

*cough*Cheater!*cough*

Congrats on the pass. Most people say that this test is one of the hardest, good to see that it is doable. Good luck with the 70-294.

icon_cheers.gif
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    apoole15apoole15 Member Posts: 64 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    *cough*Cheater!*cough*

Congrats on the pass. Most people say that this test is one of the hardest, good to see that it is doable. Good luck with the 70-294.

icon_cheers.gif

I'm actually having more of a problem reading through the 70-294 book. Every time I pick up the book, my eyes lose focus and I find myself falling asleep. LoL
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    I'm actually having more of a problem reading through the 70-294 book. Every time I pick up the book, my eyes lose focus and I find myself falling asleep. LoL
    Oh, you are ok, I yawn at every piece of MS prep material. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Performance, both physical and mental, is like a pendulum: these several days it may be on the down side but you can bet on it that next several days you'll burn through the material faster than you can say "Microsoft Certified System Engineer"icon_lol.gif
    Congratulations on the pass, may there be many more icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    varelg wrote: »
    Oh, you are ok, I yawn at every piece of MS prep material. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Performance, both physical and mental, is like a pendulum: these several days it may be on the down side but you can bet on it that next several days you'll burn through the material faster than you can say "Microsoft Certified System Engineer"icon_lol.gif
    Congratulations on the pass, may there be many more icon_cheers.gif

Thanks for the confidence, I'm in a bit of a slump myself right now. It all evens out in the end.
  • Options
    citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    Congrats on the Pass and the great score!
  • Options
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    *cough*Cheater!*cough*

icon_cheers.gif

When I made this comment my mind was still in CompTIA mode so a 900 would have been a perfect score. I retract my statement.