1'st day of studying

MissionKap1001MissionKap1001 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
I began studying for this test today. When I'm certified I will write back in this subject. This will hopefully encourage me to study harder, and to give others an ideal of how long it would take to study for this exam. I work 6 days a week 48 hours a week. I spend min 2hrs a day in traffic, I play hockey twice a week, and then there's my fun time. I work in a small office, so I get to read on my lunches. I will try to read every day on my lunch, and a little after work. Cheers.

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Well, you've got the first step all set. Determination. If you read enough, and practice when and if you can, you will pass. You've got a pretty hectic schedule, so it may be a bit harder, but that might make it all the more rearding when you do pass. Check out the M$ Training site. There you can find a good amount of information on 210, and the other M$ exams as well. I used Sybex for my 210 studies, I think they write a good book, as I am currently working on 215 and 218. Good Luck.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • MissionKap1001MissionKap1001 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Guys, I'm so to inform you that I stopped taking this, becuase I found it didn't really interest me, and my interest is on the hardware. My plans are to take CCNA then move towards CWNP from there. Only this time I won't post a message like this on the CCNA boards. Thanks.