Options

PAssed today NETWORK+ THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

JGPC2001JGPC2001 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
:D:D I would like to thanks everyone has shared or worked in this site. I wouldn't have passed My network+ without all the amazing concentrated Tech Notes and the Practice Exams .By the way I have had no idea about networking nor real experience when I joined this site icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
IN God Willing I will be Doing more Exams and this Site Will be MY first Resource

:D

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats! Thanks for the kind words about the site. Johan the Webmaster works very hard to see to it that this is, and remains a great resource. The Technotes are awesome! I used them myself to pass Net+.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Yeah, thanks indeed. :D And congrats!
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Good Job...whats next?
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats :)
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    Congratz Mate , What was you score anyway and what will you do next
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Congratz Mate , What was you score anyway and what will you do next

Thanks Everyone again .
    MY score wasn't that high it was 660 only but considering the time I have spent overall and My no experience in this field I am very satisfied with my score and I know I could Have Done better if spent more time. I did bought the Network+ book from My School because my
    Payroll Book needed 3-4 weeks to be delivered. icon_rolleyes.gif
    For Time Been I might think TO DO A+ exams cause I should have Done them almost A Year ago when i finished A PC-REpair Diploma,BUT
    Always there is next And I wish I knew what's next ,May Be tomorrow I will find out and Let everyone KNow.
    thankss to all :):)
  • Options
    ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    So what did you find most useful in pasing this exam. I will be going for it in march most likely that's if I complete my A+ cert by passing the hardware part. So any help would be much appreciated. Again Congrats and just keep studying and achieve whatever you want out of life. :D
  • Options
    The Most I ve found helpful is the questions and reviewing the answers and the mistakes you make over and over .and Reading the well prepared Guide it is short concentrated topics almost covers most if not all the parts needed in Exam. icon_eek.gif
    I ve found too, It is important to Practice more questions than just studying straight forward cause it gives you the ability to figure out the proper answers in the Exam, and treats the missing parts of understanding ,plus It makes you confident through the exam.

My weakness was in the Unix And Apple OSs as I ve stated before I have no previous experience with different OSs.