Options

Systems Analyst Interview on Friday

2»

Comments

• Options
    XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

What certs do you think you will go after (if any)?

I was still thinking about the MCDST which I have studied for in the past, but now looking into MCSD or MCAD since I'm going to get into development
    LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

• Options
    thenjduke wrote: »
    Good news... One more prayer answer and another one back to work :)

Exactly, truly thankful icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

• Options
    Concluding my 2nd week at my new job and I like it thus far. I'm getting trained on alot of the company's system applications and insurance knowledge to familiar myself with taking everything in stride. All of my co-workers seem to be very helpful and willing to be of assistance whenever I may need something. The DBA on staff is going to start getting me involved with a couple processes for the company regarding SSIS, T-SQL, and XML. I'm always inquisitive and up for learning new things icon_study.gif

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Xcluziv wrote: »
    Concluding my 2nd week at my new job and I like it thus far. I'm getting trained on alot of the company's system applications and insurance knowledge to familiar myself with taking everything in stride. All of my co-workers seem to be very helpful and willing to be of assistance whenever I may need something. The DBA on staff is going to start getting me involved with a couple processes for the company regarding SSIS, T-SQL, and XML. I'm always inquisitive and up for learning new things icon_study.gif

Sounds awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    Update on everything! I am enjoying the new job after being hear for a couple of months. I am getting exposed to alot of different facets in the insurance field....very robust to say the least icon_lol.gif. In a training currently getting certified on an insurance development platform we are using so I am excited icon_cheers.gif Just giving you all a heads up on whats been up on my end. Hopefully, when things slow down I can start studying on either my MCAD or MCPD cert I will be trying to knock out in the coming months icon_study.gif

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Xcluziv wrote: »
    Update on everything! I am enjoying the new job after being hear for a couple of months. I am getting exposed to alot of different facets in the insurance field....very robust to say the least icon_lol.gif. In a training currently getting certified on an insurance development platform we are using so I am excited icon_cheers.gif Just giving you all a heads up on whats been up on my end. Hopefully, when things slow down I can start studying on either my MCAD or MCPD cert I will be trying to knock out in the coming months icon_study.gif

Awesome to hear!

Get that experience and then banging out those certs. Heck you might not even need them once you get a few years of experience!