Options

Passed OS, worried over nothing

Blueice087Blueice087 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well i just got done taking my A+ OS test. scored higher on the OS then i did on the Core test.. scored a 864 .. Now its on to study for my MCP since i am done with that class.. Anyone got any good pointers or good info that i should look at to study for it?
I would also like to thank everyone on this site. namely bellboy and webmaster.. this is a wonderful site with lots of great info.

Comments

• Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    congratulations on your pass ;)
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats! :D

I think, and I noticed many seem to agree, the first thing you should do when preparing for MS exams is to buy the MS Training Kits. Read it, take all the labs and you'll be on your way in no time icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    jpmcgintyjpmcginty Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd ask 'what do I want to be doing?' The A+ gives an excellent background in IT and has proven invaluable in my job (may be not in fixing a problem but explaining in what might have gone wrong!). If your looking to support Windows environments the MS courses are good. If you looking to gain broader experience in IT the Comptia offer a range of platforms. Well done on passing as you know what your supposed to do to fix a machine...