Options

CCNA exam sched on Sept 8

jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
I already scheduled my CCNA (640-802) exam this coming Sept. 8. Hope to nail it. I reviewed for 4 months plus some working experiences with Cisco switches and ASA firewall, at first, I supposed to review for CCENT but since I reviewed the whole CCNA books of Todd Lamle and CBT Nuggets ICND1 and 2 of Jeremy Ciora, I decided to go for the kill. If I fail, then no worries, I will just cry, restudy my weak points and will take it again.

Comments

• Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    That's the spirit.

How are your ACL's coming along ;)
  • Options
    much better now. I reviewed todd lamle and jeremy's example over and over again. Your explanation to better understand the direction helps me alot. hope i can nail it in my first try.
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    Guys, I barely pass my CCNA exam, but yeah... I pass... score is 847/1000. The exam is harder than I think but thanks to you, TE guys. Your advises helps me a lot. Jeremy and Todd is also a gem in my CCNA trek. I will be having my RnR for the moment (1 week) and think about what's next. Before, I am just thinking of passing the CCNA and move on to my MCITP upgrade, but now, It confuses me that I want to go to CCNP route to pursue my Cisco career. I must admit that I fall in love with Cisco. Well, time to relax first after that gruesome battle with my CCNA. Thanks guys....