JUNOS Security book

zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
For those interested in JUNOS and the SRX, the new security book is available, and oreilly.com is featuring it as the "EBook Deal of the Day" at $9.99.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with O'Reilly. I do work for Juniper. I have nothing to do with this book, other than knowing a couple authors.

Just thought I would throw that out there as an amazing deal for the anyone interested in the SRX. Hope this doesn't breach any forums rules.

Comments

• brocbroc Member Posts: 167
    $9.99, that's a huge discount :) Thanks for the info, I purchased my copy. I was actually for resources to find out more about Juniper Security products so this looks just perfect!
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You're welcome! Just added it to my iPad. Maybe now I can finally get around to reading it. Still waiting for my hardcopy to get in.
  • hoogen82hoogen82 Member Posts: 272
    I did get my hard copy...
    IS-IS Sleeps.
    BGP peers are quiet.
    Something must be wrong.
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    heh, maybe I should have waited a few weeks before picking up the pdf copy... I paid around 54$ for it... oh well, since Uncle Juniper paid for it I suppose it's not to big of deal :)
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Thanks zoidberg I just saw this and did the needful as my credit card leaped to attention. I was glad to see that they had .epub also.

p.s. Aldur you forgot to say "neener neener" :)
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO