Need help to pass RHCE exam

harshaabbaharshaabba Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi

I need guidance from you all in order to get the RHCE . Currently Im referring to Michael Jang Book , RedHat Guides for
RH033 , RH133 and RH253.
Except that Im referring to the following Linux Course ware Guides (Linux Courseware | GuruLabs.com)

GL250 : Enterprise Linux System Administration
GL275 : Enterprise Linux Networking Services Guide

Is it OK to follow these materials ? Can you provide me the guide for "GL314 - Linux Troubleshooting " ?

Please I guide me ? Any Response highly appreciated

tnx

Comments

• UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    I'm preparing for RHCE too...

what kind of Linux/Unix do you have ?

Frankly speaking, I didn't like the Michael Jang book at all, it's so brief...I'm still playing around with topics like RAID, LVM, partitions..etc (my favorite topics btw), and I found the Michael Jang book almost useless (except for some lab tests). Useless in the sense that I couldn't fully grasp the concept by reading the text, it was brief to me.

I'm using the LinuxCBT 5, and it's pretty good. I usually search the web for topics that are not clear...

I don't know about the courses you just mentioned, but I believe the best resources would be the official red hat training: redhat.com | Training

Good luck icon_thumright.gif

harshaabba wrote: »
    hi

I need guidance from you all in order to get the RHCE . Currently Im referring to Michael Jang Book , RedHat Guides for
    RH033 , RH133 and RH253.
    Except that Im referring to the following Linux Course ware Guides (Linux Courseware | GuruLabs.com)

GL250 : Enterprise Linux System Administration
    GL275 : Enterprise Linux Networking Services Guide

Is it OK to follow these materials ? Can you provide me the guide for "GL314 - Linux Troubleshooting " ?

Please I guide me ? Any Response highly appreciated

tnx
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE