help Huawei SU0-111

manhattanmanhattan Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello

I am an engineer in Morocco

I want pass SU0-111 HCDA-HNTD Exam.

HCDA-HNTD (Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technologies and Device)

I really searched the internet but I found nothing

where I can find the documentation or training online to prepare for the exam ?

Thanks

Comments

• TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Well there is searching the INTERNET and there is searching the INTERNET. Unfortunately most of it seems to be dumper material. When in doubt I go directly to the vendors site and see what they have to offer. here is the link to the test

SU0-111 HCDA-HNTD Exam Synopsis

After reading that, look to the left and you will see a technical information link that will take you to white paper PDF's, publications, and literature links. Download what seems interesting based on the syllabus of the exam. Normally the support will take you to documentation of specific product models based on your readings. They also offer an 8 day course under the training section but I did not look at that in detail.

I hope that gives you a start. Good luck friend and welcome to TE.

[edit] My My I just clicked on the link to make sure it worked and on the left side is a multimedia presentation link for the datacom exam it seems very detailed. It appears that you may find all that you need on their own site.

Cheers
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • manhattanmanhattan Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    TheShadow wrote: »
    Well there is searching the INTERNET and there is searching the INTERNET. Unfortunately most of it seems to be dumper material. When in doubt I go directly to the vendors site and see what they have to offer. here is the link to the test

SU0-111 HCDA-HNTD Exam Synopsis

After reading that, look to the left and you will see a technical information link that will take you to white paper PDF's, publications, and literature links. Download what seems interesting based on the syllabus of the exam. Normally the support will take you to documentation of specific product models based on your readings. They also offer an 8 day course under the training section but I did not look at that in detail.

I hope that gives you a start. Good luck friend and welcome to TE.

[edit] My My I just clicked on the link to make sure it worked and on the left side is a multimedia presentation link for the datacom exam it seems very detailed. It appears that you may find all that you need on their own site.

Cheers

thank you !