PASSED WITH 806!!

ja5983ja5983 Member Posts: 129
I just want you guys to know that I passed with 806 and a major help for my passing was the simulation tests on the site. The site also gave me a link so that I was able to purchase the test for $50 less...THank you techexams!

What do you guys think should be next?

Server+, Security+, Linux+ or a test giving me a MCP?
Josh
A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, TICSA, CCNA, MCSA, AS Network Engineering

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations!

I think Server+ or 70-270 would be a logical next step, but it depends mostly on what you want to do an in which order.
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good job! Do Server+ and then go for your MCSA.
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations on getting your Network+!

If you want to continue in the CompTIA-hardware frame of mind for awhile, then get the Server+. If you're around a server room a lot at your job, then the info you will gain in this cert will help you understand a whole lot of the what and why and how of what you see there. But, if hardware is boring to you and you never deal with it at work, then probably MCP would probably be your best selection.

You might also consider a Linux+ cert before hitting the MCP. You know, we tend to think in an M$ sort of mind and then, when a *NIX machine pops up, we're back to square one again! You will at least have some control of the command line when you need it with the Linux+ knowledge.

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki