Options

70-646 on Thursday Sep 23, 2010

2»

Comments

• Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    Those two words you can definitely Google. Schleping is basically making a hard long journey (I thought it was Yiddish [Jewish] slang and not an actual word, but apparently it is when I saw it in the dictionary... :) I'm from the metro New York City area and a lot of those types of words actually make it to the regional dialect. ).

I would imagine Damascus to Beirut would signify such a journey and not even so much for the distance.

As for how you want to fill your week....spend time with your family and friends the first half. Then re-cram for the subjects the second half. You already have the confidence, just take some time to "smell the roses." :D

I did google them but couldn't figure out exactly what they mean so thanks for clarification.

The distance from damascus to beirut is not very long but you have to stop twice at the boarders and since you don't need a visa every day thousands of poeple from both countries accross boarders so that's why the trip could take 2 hours or 5 hours.

The average though is 3-3.5 hours.I went to NY for one day only but I will never forget it because I fell in love with the city. I went to about 12 major cities in US (Seattle,LA,San Diego, Vegas :D ..etc) but NY captured my heart from first sight.

I think the week will be like you suggested, tomorrow it's gonna be all day activity with the family, Sunday there is gonna be movie (Wall Street) and don't know yet about the rest.
  • Options
    This is becoming a nightmare for me icon_sad.gif I've just got this Email from test center
    Hi Tarek
    We are sorry to inform you that we can’t provide the exam tomorrow
    we will contact you as soon as possible

I'm not sure whether this is Prometric issue or is related to thier test center. I'm trying to schedule it at another test center. I don't know though whether I can or not now.

I just wanna freaking finish this test, is it too much to ask ? problem is that every one around me say one sentence (good that would give you extra time to study) they don't get it , I'm ready I can't be more ready and I don't wanna study any more.

Two months were enough.
  • Options
    Update

I got this error trying to reschedule my exam
    The page cannot be displayed s.gif We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact our webmaster.
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    za3bour wrote: »
    Update

I got this error trying to reschedule my exam

Ouch....!

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and guess that Israel is not an option for you....

Do you have money to take a trip to Dubai or anywhere in Europe?
  • Options
    Ouch....!

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and guess that Israel is not an option for you....

Do you have money to take a trip to Dubai or anywhere in Europe?

lol, I have other options in Lebanon and I have Jordan too (which is almost the same cost) but that's if I can freaking change anything.

Now I can't do anything, I'm afraid it will be listed as no show, I'm using a voucher for this so I'm also afraid it will be used twice or something.

The guy at test center is not answering my email and their website is down.

You can say I'm screwed from all directions :D
  • Options
    I was able to reschedule it at another test center in Beirut. don't know yet if it will work or not will give them a call
  • Options
    I was able to reschedule it at another test center in Beirut. don't know yet if it will work or not will give them a call

I had a similar issue when I first took Network+ several years ago. (The time that I failed it when it had the 1999 objectives.....). I scheduled it for a place that was closed down. I called Prometric directly and was able to get it scheduled at another place.

Seriously, don't accept a no show. Just call Prometric and demand that they credit/honor your voucher/whatever. You should be ok.
  • Options
    Gotta open another thread about this I passed 775 :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Woo! Congrats man!
  • Options
    xmalachi wrote: »
    Woo! Congrats man!

Thanks man, that was one ugly exam
  • Options
    Gotta open another thread about this I passed 775 :D

Another thread?! Man I want to hear how you ended up taking it and if there were any other problems. You just went straight to the punchline! icon_lol.gif

CONGRATULATIONS THOUGH AND WELL DONE!!!
  • Options
    Another thread?! Man I want to hear how you ended up taking it and if there were any other problems. You just went straight to the punchline! icon_lol.gif

CONGRATULATIONS THOUGH AND WELL DONE!!!

Sorry man the temptation was high :D the complete story here

http://www.techexams.net/forums/mcts-mcitp-windows-2008-general/58661-woohoo-passed-70-646-now-mcitp-sa.html

Thank god no problem today arrived to Beirut at 11:00 PM asked about directions and was at test center by 11:45 however the lady responsible for tests was at some event so she didn't show up till 12:30 and since this was my first time at their center it took another 40 minutes before i could began. I started at 1:07 PM and finished at 3:00 PM