Options

the Exhibit in the exam

tamoslimtamoslim Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
i got a lot of exhibits questions on the exam,questions asking about webser access, can anyone tell me where to go to get good understanding for pratical solutions to exhibit questions.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    The exhibit should be your answer. If you have the knowledge, then the image itself should give what you need. Exhibit questions are what you'd see in the real world. You'll never have to list protocols or steps to correct an issue, you just have to know them. My advice, keep studying.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I agree to what Ricka said. Most of the exhibits are pretty simple with no tricks. As long as you know your topologies and their pros and cons then you should be perfectly fine to determine the problem at hand.
  • Options
    so you want to tell me thre are no tricky questions on the exhibits?
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thats right. There might be a few of the graphics that are a little elementary, but if you study them you will find that they usually hold the key.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Pretty much what everyone has already said is your answer. You need to look at the picture very carefully. I noticed most of my exhibit questions were very cluttered, but only had one problem. Like a subnet being wrong, or a gateway being off by on number.

Good luck

C
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • Options
    thanks for the help , i am preparing right now to retake it