Options

70-640 Exam

krusty83ukkrusty83uk Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

I am planning on booking the 70-640 for Monday! Lucky my local test centre is only 7 miles from my house and is really quite.

Does anyone have any last minute advice for me? Some motivation quotes would be nice as well to get me through a weekend of studying!

On another note does anyone have any idea what will happen to the sims in this exam? Does MS plan on using them in the future?

I personally would rather have sims than a selection of randomly chosen questions.

This will only be my 2nd MS exam and have been studying on and off for the past month labbing, MS book and CBT N.

Thanks again

Russell

Comments

• Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck in your exam my only advice now is to get a lot of sleep before the exam and have a good meal. I found the exam to be fair one it covered all topics and most of the questions were just direct one. I got 950 in mine.

As for the sims I'm sure they will be back because they are better but on the other hand they should come back in better shape. I had my 646 exam yesterday and it wasn't sims but the pc just crashed and I couldn't' take the test.

So I have scheduled next Monday so we both got us an exam. I'm not planning to study anymore just read through my notes.
  • Options
    I prob do the same just read over notes and what not.

za3bour good luck to you as well.

I have heard I dont know if this is true but the 70-680 exam has some sims in it. I was wondering if the 70-540 would go down the same road.

I would much rather have a exam with sims as I am a much more hands on person and sims would stop much of the dumping people do for these exams.

Best of luck
  • Options
    From what I know If it has sims it will not be named 70-somthing the sims would be something like 83-640 (which is on hold now due to problems)

At least my 70-680 didn't have any sims and it was 65 question.
  • Options
    Yeah that what I thought!

My 70-680 had 50 questions.
  • Options
    I got an Email that my exam got scheduled till next Wednesday, it sucks because I can't study anything else this week and I've had my time with 646 almost two months so I can't read it anymore.

I had a mistake in my post, I meant to say that my 640 got 40 question and no sims (not 680 which didn't have sims as well)