Options

Being diligent (one thing I've learnt today)

sting_224sting_224 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
My team mate gave me the last handshake. He's leaving today for another job. I'm really happy for him because we've not being paid for months and don't hope things to get better. I asked him how his interview went and he said its the smoothest interview he has ever had. He waited four hours to have a one on one interview with the chairman of the company and said the chairman only discussed work ethics and scored him good on the fact that he waited for four hours. Before this interview he had a phone interview with the chairman and they discussed on the time in which he would be available for a one on one interview, then he was working on a software project, he told the chairman he couldn't make it because he was currently working on a software project, the chairman scored him good on that because to him it means he is dedicated to his job. All I'm trying to say is, it's always good to be dedicated to your job/career no matter what because you never know when these qualities will favor you.

Comments