Options

Mcitp:ea

Finally, I managed to pass the exam today for my Enterprise Administrator certification. I scored a 790 and I would have done slightly better had it not allowed me to "waffle" over my answers that I decided to change. Overall, I felt that I had a better understanding of the technologies and the application of those to meet the objectivies.

I am happy to have passed this exam and move on to other things. I either have Exchange 2010 (70-662), possibly the Windows 7 client exam (70-680) or move to the CCNA (which I believe is my focus now).

I do know that I am going to be a little bit pickeir with my reading material next time as I was left with some questions from the MS PRess -70-647 book. Some of the mateiral was misleading compared to what I found on technet.

Anyway, what a great exam to pass to be my 10th Microsoft Exam. icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    shon541shon541 Member Posts: 136
    Congratulations!!!

Be sure to update your profile.
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, how to rank this exam (toughness) between your 10 ms exams ?
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! Glad to hear you whipped that test.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ElwoodBluesElwoodBlues Member Posts: 117
    za3bour wrote: »
    Congratulations, how to rank this exam (toughness) between your 10 ms exams ?

It's not as bad as I tried to make it. Alot of the questions I tried to make the 2nd best answer work in my head when it was incorrect. The questions I missed were some of the shorter ones that I could have answered if there hadn't been another answer I thought "seemed" right.

I think the test ranks comparable (regarding diffiiculty) with the 70-291 and 70-293 for server 2003.
  • Options
    LCALCA Member Posts: 215
    Well done! Take a bow......

icon_cheers.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://sqlsnapshots.blogspot.com/ - My SQL Server exam resources blog
  • Options
    Jander1023Jander1023 Member Posts: 160
    Congrats! If you decide to work on a Win7 cert, you may want to skip the 680 and go right to the 685. It is specific to Win7 in an enterprise environment. Having completed the EA track, it'll be easy for you and look better than the 680 on your resume. Just my 2 cents.