Options

Cisco ASA loosing connectivity

gaby_978gaby_978 Member Posts: 222
Hey guys I am not too familiar with Firewalls and need some help. The situation is this. Spectrum is showing connectivity lost to the firewall. It seems that the connection somehow is dropping to the primary link. The default route point to x.x.x.121. vlan2 is configure with x.x.x.1. I am able to ssh into the firewall and ping out to the internet but my connection keeps dropping. From my desktop I am running continuous pings to .121 (isp) and .122 (asa). I am seeing sporadic drops to .122 but to .121 pings are fine. No specific patterns on the drops. My guess is somehow Vlan2 is dropping but I am unable to determine if that is the case. I also dont want to change the default to the secondary isp since I am working remotely and dont want to loose connectivity to the device. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

PS. I called the primary ISP and they see everything fine. Of course they just ran pings to .121 to verify reachability. I think if the issue is with the ISP I will also see drops to .121 at the same time I see the drops to .122
‎"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing,
you'll never get it done"

Comments