Power Cable for 25 and 2600 series

BuhRockBuhRock Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
I need some power cables for 2500 and 2600 routers, where can I find some that would work with these. Also a power cable for a switch.

Comments

• miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    BuhRock wrote: »
    I need some power cables for 2500 and 2600 routers, where can I find some that would work with these. Also a power cable for a switch.

they use just a standard power cord, same as a PC, or monitor.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    BuhRock wrote: »

standard 3 prong cables... cheapo:

For only $1.81 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 14AWG Power Cord Cable w/ 3 conductor PC power connector socket (C13/5-15P) - 6ft (Black) | Power Cords w/ 3 conductor PC power connector
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)
  • PhildoBagginsPhildoBaggins Member Posts: 276
    yep standard pc/monitor AT cable. I bought 6 on ebay for $8 shipped :)
  • bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You actually had to buy some? I must have had a dozen of them lying around. Wife made me go through my pile of cables and get rid of anything I'm not likely to use in the near future (as opposed to 'I might someday possibly need this' so I'm down to 2 now.
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • PhildoBagginsPhildoBaggins Member Posts: 276
    I just recently got married so I threw out alot of my "junk"
  • NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Power cords are of course a dime a dozen. But there are some oddball DC models that can't use the standard power cords. And of course the folks in Europe have to use something altogether different.

So if the OP (original poster) wants to ask the question again with more specifics we can probably help
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Netwurk wrote: »
    And of course the folks in Europe have to use something altogether different.
    It'd still be a regular PC cable for whatever location the original poster is in.