70-433 DBA Developer Notes

RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
I am publishing my notes on the 70-433. I have not even completed the first objective yet. But I would like any thoughts and corrections. I will update this every weekend.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B6IAC_cu-e0ROTNlNjkxMWItNDdhMC00NzE5LWExYjEtYWRkOGFkNTMxNjAz&hl=en

Comments

• GrynderGrynder Member Posts: 106
    Thanks for providing this information. I am currently studying for the SBS2008 exam but my plan is to work on the 70-448 exam next. Your notes will help me get in to SQL Server mode again. Have you ever used OneNote to organize your study notes? I was thinking of using it for the 448.
  • RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I will be taking this exam in December. Now that I failed the Silverlight beta I will be restarting my studies for this and post some more information. With any luk I can shcedule this for the second week of December.

@Grynder: I have used OneNote but don't like it much. Perhaps I need to watch a tutorial on it to see the true use. But for actual notes I still like the Cornell method on paper.
  • homerj742homerj742 Member Posts: 251
    Good luck Robert! Let us know how it goes, and your recommendation. I would like to eventually get into the development side of SQL as well!