Options

Drum Roll...........

WizardofWarWizardofWar Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Another passed thread. icon_cheers.gif Even did it a week earlier then I had planed.
Just got back from the test. I was amazed when I got the score back. I swear I guessed on a few of the answers and got a.......

Comments

• Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!

Are you upset that you came so close to a 900 but couldn't get it?
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    No not at all. lol. I would have been happy with 750 as long as I passed. I dont usually score like this on tests. I swear I go into every test with a knot in my stomach wondering if I know enough to pass.icon_lol.gif
    And also thanks.
  • Options
    cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    Awesome Wizard....now "sprinkle" me with some of that magic dust so that I will do well on October 30th...LOL!!!!
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    congrats on the pass!
    WIP: IPS exam
  • Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    nice whats next
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well done!

Congrats on that!! icon_thumright.gif

Just a note to everyone else AND NOT to take away from Wizard's accomplishment: 750 is the same as 900! All that matters is the nice wallet card CompTIA gives you after the pass. (And of course the sock-drawered cert.)
  • Options
    Thanks all, This has been a great day all around, I have been unemployed for 22 months and also just got offered a new job today as well.icon_cheers.gif
    For whats up next..........

Network+

I agree erpadmin I would have been happy with any pass. I dont go for scores, I just want to pass it. I was just amazed what came back is all.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    Well done!

Congrats on that!! icon_thumright.gif

Just a note to everyone else AND NOT to take away from Wizard's accomplishment: 750 is the same as 900! All that matters is the nice wallet card CompTIA gives you after the pass. (And of course the sock-drawered cert.)

I was impressed with the new cards. It's like a credit card rather than a laminated piece of paper.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    I was impressed with the new cards. It's like a credit card rather than a laminated piece of paper.

I may call CompTIA and demand that they waive whatever fee and send me new wallet cards for the A+ and Net+ based on my certification dates. My old ones have become almost unreadable and quite dingy. These new ones will definitely last and still have their brilliant appearance.
  • Options
    Thanks all, This has been a great day all around, I have been unemployed for 22 months and also just got offered a new job today as well.icon_cheers.gif
    For whats up next..........

Network+

I agree erpadmin I would have been happy with any pass. I dont go for scores, I just want to pass it. I was just amazed what came back is all.

CONGRATS on the NEW JOB AS WELL!!!!!

Man you got a lot to celebrate! Have a beer/shot on me! :D
  • Options
    erpadmin wrote: »
    CONGRATS on the NEW JOB AS WELL!!!!!

Man you got a lot to celebrate! Have a beer/shot on me! :D

Thanks erpadmin, lol, I was already popping the beers before I knew I had the job.icon_lol.gif I can finally relax after some hard studying.
  • Options
    K_RichK_Rich Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    Congrats! Helluva score too!

As an aside, you said you swore you guessed on some questions, remember some questions are not even scored toward the test, it may have worked out that you got ones that werent scored and had to guess, but it didnt matter anyway. Good showing!
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass, that's not a bad score at all. icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on your Network+ studies.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the awesome score.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.