Scheduled ICND2 for NOV 11th

bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
I scheduled for Nov 11th to put some pressure on myself and I hope I'm ready. I've been studying for around a month now and I'm about at the point where I've studied everything but haven't gotten to full confidence yet. I think some extreme labbing over the next month will solve that problem. Wish me luck!

Comments

• rob_crossleyrob_crossley Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck buddy, Ive also just enquired about the nxt available date to sit the ICND 2 exam. Put in about 2 months of studying and labbing, think a booked exam will give me the extra push to study harder and longer.

Update: Booked for 18th October.
    Study Hard! Learn Hard! Earn Hard!
    "If you stop learnin, you stop earnin!"
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck! icon_thumright.gif

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
    Thanks I'm feeling good about it. I'm very motivated due to the job market starting to pick up around here in the networking field.
  • muzazamuzaza Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi
    I also want to study icnd2,is it hard compare to icnd1?
  • PhildoBagginsPhildoBaggins Member Posts: 276
    Thats how I feel about ICND1, i'm just ready to do it.

LAB LAB LAB that were most of my learning really came from.

CBT Nuggets to get a good easy to understand view of the technologies. Lab and follow along.

Cisco Press, Odom, Exam Cram to get a lower level understanding.

Lab to imprint in long term memory.

I've been studying both ICDN1 and 2. I think ICND seems alot harder because for some people its new concepts. If you master the material on ICND1 then ICND2 looks way easier. Thats my viewpoint. When I watch CBT nuggets for ICND2 I find myself getting the material much faster.

Those topics in ICND2 have much deeper rabbit holes though...