c

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■■■□□□□□□
ac

Comments

• veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    xmalachi wrote: »
    I saw mention of a Student eLearnSecurity course both here and at EH-Net. Does anyone have details on the course? I've searched both forums but could not find anything that detailed it. I assume the course will not be as advanced as the current one they have out.

Here is the most recent and detailed info on it from what I know: The Ethical Hacker Network - elearn security
    xmalachi wrote: »
    Thanks for the information. From what Armando said there I may look into this down the road especially if the price is right.

Ya it really sounds like it will be an awesome course. I think this is where I will start as well. Seems that each program will offer different things so I will probably take both.
    Yes the topic is old but I figured I would let you all know that the program is opening up tomorrow for the first 100 seats at $299 a seat. After the first 100 they will close the program for a time till they can make sure their systems can handle the load. Also they have said that the price will go up as well. The program opens for purchase at 7 a.m. Mountain time 9 a.m. eastern.

Good luck and let us know if you get in how the program goes.
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I might pick that up. Looks awesome.
    I picked up the course. I just did a quick glance of it earlier today. Seems like it will be worth the $300. My plan is to "double dip" and use the elearnsecurity training for the CEH test (since the student version has no cert with it).
    I cannot believe how rusty I have gotten at subnetting (probably since I haven't had to do anything since a class C in like a year an a half).