Options

Questions on study materials for NET+ n10-004

jdking101674jdking101674 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm curently studying for my net+ n10-004. I'm hoping to take the test with in the next 2 weeks. I'm using professer Messer video series, CBT nuggets 2009, and Mike Harwood CompTIA Network+ N10-004 book. Are there any other material anyone would suggest to read up on?

I've heard several answers to this question, so im not sure which is correct. Is it ok to use **** from **************, for studying purpose? If so does any one have any current ****?

All info will be greatly appriceated. You can either answer on here or via email at jdking101674@gmail.com

ty J.King

Comments

• Options
    teknoguyteknoguy Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The CompTIA Network+ by Sybex which is authored by Todd Lammle I would definitely recommend, this book and QuickCert Network+ video training helped me achieve a very high score on my exam on the first attempt...! The QuickCert video training CD is also for sale if you are looking for video training.

My advice to you...learn the OSI model like the back of your hand, front and back, know the common ports, learn the difference between TCP and UDP. These are all important topics..you will learn this in future studies...!
    Good Luck!