EasyCert Practic Exams

clarkyclarky Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

This is my first post and I'm asking the question about EasyCert practice exams. Has anyone used them before and if so what are they like. My previous practice exams were Tran$cender, they were good but cost the earth... I dont use practice exams for brain ****, just as exam prep!

cheers
Clarky

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Well, Transcender certainly is not a braindump. They are one of the more respected brands, mainly because of their difficulty in preparing you for the exam, but they worked rather well in that spect. However, you are right in the cost, very high. I've never heard of EasyCert, IMHO, it almost sounds too good. They don't specifically mention being a ****, or providing answers, but for that cost, which is low in comparison to others, is somewhat suspicious of their content. Anyone else.....??
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • clarkyclarky Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I do agree, last night I download one of the EasyCert's demo exams & passed it first go - strange! The explanations after the exam were ok but nothing to what you get with the Transcender exams.

It’s hard, you don’t really want to short change you’re self when it comes to study, after all Transcender is a good study tool when you mix it with MSPress & TechNet. Dunno it’s hard, I guess its best to stick with the devil you know than one you don’t know.

Thanks for your response Ricka182.