Options

Any good subnetting websites?

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
I was wondering if there is any sites out there that you would recommend reading through. I just started working with the formulas, (not to bad at all), and I wanted a different resource other than Mike Meyers book on this particular subject.

Patrick

Comments

• Options
    hypnotoadhypnotoad Banned Posts: 915
    Check the CCNA forum. Cisco requires you to be a subnetting freak for the exam(s).
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I agree with Hypnotoad. There are a lot of subnetting sites but I wouldn't be too concerned about being a subnetting guru for the Net+. You mostly need to know the basics.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    This one is my fav:

subnettingquestions.com - Free Subnetting Questions and Answers Randomly Generated Online

During my CCNA studies, I would hit up questions on this site. After a while it'll become completely natural. The question sets and subnets used are completely randomized.
  • Options
    dmillbankdmillbank Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My personal favorite is subnetting.org. I did the subnettingquestions.com for a while and it became too easy. Subnetting.org is like a kick in the balls compared while subnettingquestions.com is a slap in the face. They are both great, and conquering both should be the goal for a CCNA candidate. I don't remember doing any subnetting during my Network+ studies.
  • Options
    athompsonathompson Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks for all the great info