Options

For the changes coming up CCNP VOICE

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
If you have any of the exams completed will you be able to roll any of the new ones, or you have to completely start over?
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    shodown wrote: »
    If you have any of the exams completed will you be able to roll any of the new ones, or you have to completely start over?

Alot of this question lately...

All exams will transfer old to new as long as it is VALID. Meaning if I pass CIPT1 v6 now, and mid next year rolls around, I still have the CIPT1 portion of the CCNP: Voice covered UNTIL IT EXPIRES. When my CIPT1v6 exam expires, I would need to pass the new one since the v6 is no longer in existence. Same goes for each exam.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Great news. I just took a job at a partner and I gotta get knee deep back into Voice. I had CVOICE and CIPT 4.x done(already expired) So I can dig into it all and not loose anything. I hope I can knock out CIPT1 in 3 weeks, then Tuc in another 3 weeks. CIPT2 and QOS will take way longer about 6 weeks a piece.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related