Options

Anyone use Boson's MS exam sims?

I used Boson for the CCNA and CCENT and was just curious if any of ya'll have used their products for MS Exams...(they are about $40 cheaper than Transcender...and I liked their explanations)

Comments

• Options
    CChilderhoseCChilderhose Member Posts: 137
    I have never used Boson but Kaplan SelfTest is very similar to Transcender and costs the same as Boson $99.

Transcender is a bit cheaper but I used SelfTest for one of my exams and found it to be quite good. The engine looks identical to Transcender and the feel.

I am thinking about LabSim for the 643 exam which I am studying for now. :)
    VCAP-DCA, VCP 55
    MCITP: EA, VA, SA
    VCAP-DCD, VCP6 -- COMING SOON
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Labsim is good for the 70-643. If I had used it properly (not skipping stuff I thought I knew) I would have passed it. The Labsim is as complete as the MS Press book and less dry. Print out all the fact sheets for reviewing.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    earweed wrote: »
    Labsim is good for the 70-643. If I had used it properly (not skipping stuff I thought I knew) I would have passed it. The Labsim is as complete as the MS Press book and less dry. Print out all the fact sheets for reviewing.

Did you get labsim through your school for 70-643, or did you get it through your school? I have my complaints about Labsim's A+ material, but it is good and I'd be interested in using them in the future. Their products are very expensive, though, if you outright buy them.
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.