Options

Passed N+ yesterday...here is my say

Reck_Reck_ Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
1. Be prepared, over preparation pays off.
2. Stick to the objectives, digging too much information will take your time and get you confused for some time...Exam questions revolves around the objectives it self so have a copy beside you as you prepare for the exam.
3. Chop up topics what you want to focus on and move to the next when your done.
4. Condition your self.Eat, Rest and take a break when your eyes and back tells you.

I am sorry that I will not be able to tell or summarized what topics asked most because frankly, questions are totally spread out as far as as I can recall.I was even shocked how the questions was delivered. It was something like "the very basic that was forgot to check" feeling for me after taking the test.

With that said...goodluck...

Comments

• Options
    citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    Reck_ wrote: »
    1. Be prepared, over preparation pays off.
    2. Stick to the objectives, digging too much information will take your time and get you confused for some time...Exam questions revolves around the objectives it self so have a copy beside you as you prepare for the exam.
    3. Chop up topics what you want to focus on and move to the next when your done.
    4. Condition your self.Eat, Rest and take a break when your eyes and back tells you.

I am sorry that I will not be able to tell or summarized what topics asked most because frankly, questions are totally spread out as far as as I can recall.I was even shocked how the questions was delivered. It was something like "the very basic that was forgot to check" feeling for me after taking the test.

With that said...goodluck...

Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    badboyeeebadboyeee Member Posts: 348
    Congrats on the pass! Good tips
    2011 Certification Plans so far:
    [Cisco: CCENT (ICND1)-> CCNA (ICND2)]
    [MS: MCP-> MCDST-> MCTS / MCITP:ESDT7-> MCITP:EDA7]

Class taking:
    [Cisco NetAcademy - Network Fundamentals (35%)]

Video currently watching:

[CBT Nuggets - CCENT w/ Jeremy (50%)]
    [CBT Nuggets - 20-721 (40%)
  • Options
    lanrexng2lanrexng2 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass :Dicon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif. I took mine on Tuesday and I felt the same way. I hated the fact that I had to really read the questions.lol I am happier when the answers just jump out to me.

SO whats next?
    M Sc Computer Science == 1% completeA+, Network+, Security+, CCENT == 100% complete
    ICND2, RHCSA, C/C++, Python, x86,
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well done sir!

Congratz!
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    davefuzedavefuze Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    What materials would you suggest for study?
    I am a beginner with networking and trying to figure out the HOW/WHAT to study before jumping in.
  • Options
    Reck_Reck_ Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks....

@davefuze...
    I've replied from a post of the same inquiry,here are are some additional materials that may help you on your quest...
    1. CompTIA Network + 2009 Study Guide by Todd Lammle....Main Study Guide
    2. Network+ 2005 InDepth by Tamara Dean...full of information and facts.explanations are worth reading
    3. CCNA 1 and 2 Companion Guide Revised 3rd Ed....I based my 802.3 and 802.11 Standards facts here.
    4. Professor Messors Net+ Video Guides...before sleeping until I wake up via bluetooth headset,refresh your study from these 2-3 days before taking your challenge.
    5. Wikipedia...if any confusions with your materials visit our friendly neighbournet encyclopedia...(I'll donate I promise...)
    6. Youtube...by generous uploaders for networking related stuffs

@ lanrexng2

I am relaxing now by studying 70-680 icon_rolleyes.gif. if the budget permits, I plan to take this by last week of December 2010 or by 1st week of January 2011
    Pass or Fail, I will push through for 640-802.