Passed the interview and waiting for written offer argggh..

Hi everyone, I received an email Congratulating me that our discussion has been successful. They asked me to send some documents so they can process the job offer. It's already 3 days and I'm still waiting for the job offer and it makes me so tense. I've received a phone call today asking for a technical interview schedule for tomorrow, it's the same company but in a different branch. I have to turn it down since I already have an ongoing application. Now I'm getting nervous that I'm turning down possible employments while waiting for the formal job offer. How do you deal with this guys? In your experience how long does it take to get a job offer after you have notified that you're discussion with the company has been successful?
No Sacrifice, No Victory.

Comments

• sambuca69sambuca69 Member Posts: 262
    Hi everyone, I received an email Congratulating me that our discussion has been successful. They asked me to send some documents so they can process the job offer. It's already 3 days and I'm still waiting for the job offer and it makes me so tense. I've received a phone call today asking for a technical interview schedule for tomorrow, it's the same company but in a different branch. I have to turn it down since I already have an ongoing application. Now I'm getting nervous that I'm turning down possible employments while waiting for the formal job offer. How do you deal with this guys? In your experience how long does it take to get a job offer after you have notified that you're discussion with the company has been successful?

Do you mean the offer letter? I've usually gotten it within a week.

Who promised the job to you? You may not have anything yet, and I'd take that other phone interview you mentioned.
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Usually I get a verbal offer and then a written one a few days later. For my current job I got a start date already so they emailed me a PDF copy of the offer letter and the paper one came via FedEx later in the week.
  • mypcrepairguymypcrepairguy Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Until I have a signed document outlining the job offer, I would still continue to take interviews.
    (Start date 1/01/2011) BSIT: Network Design and Management

Units to Complete: (33)
    CLC1, WFV1(LOL), AKV1, TPV1(wip), AHV1, AIV1, AJV1

Transfered Units: (34)
    BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1,

Completed Units by Certification: (30)
    TEV1, TTV1, ABV1, TNV1, TSV1

:study:currently reading: CompTIA Project+ Study Guide (Exam PK0-003) by Kim Heldman and William Heldman
  • tearofstearofs Member Posts: 112
    I waited 2 weeks for my job offer buddy, so no need to be panic.