Boson Software ICND1

certmistercertmister Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have the Boson Practice exams that came with Odom's ICND1 book. I heard that most people think this is the best engine for the exam but from the searching I have done, they never say whether it's the version that's included with the book or the ex-sim max version you can buy from Boson.

Are the questions different between the 2 versions? Is it worth buying ex-sim max?

Comments

• gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    certmister wrote: »
    I have the Boson Practice exams that came with Odom's ICND1 book. I heard that most people think this is the best engine for the exam but from the searching I have done, they never say whether it's the version that's included with the book or the ex-sim max version you can buy from Boson.

Are the questions different between the 2 versions? Is it worth buying ex-sim max?

They are different. The questions in the Boson package form the book were created by the book publisher. The set of questions in ex-sim max were created by the authors at Boson. I used the ex-sim max for my studies and thought it was a good product and I plan on buying the ICND2 version.
  • certmistercertmister Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    gosh1976 wrote: »
    They are different. The questions in the Boson package form the book were created by the book publisher. The set of questions in ex-sim max were created by the authors at Boson. I used the ex-sim max for my studies and thought it was a good product and I plan on buying the ICND2 version.

The ones with the book are pretty challenging. I think I will go for the ex-sim max ones as well. Thanks for the feedback.