Options

Motivational Video: NFL coaches

MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
I love motivational videos. It always gets my blood pumping. I have such a high vision for myself; this kind of thing makes me hungry for success even more.

Enjoy!

YouTube - NFL "All Coaches" Remix - Victor 1 Get Coached DVD by PH Media
My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!

Comments

• Options
    KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    What complete horse sh*t.

"Aim high, have a clear vision, set the bar high, give your best effort, you rise to the challenge..." what complete and utter shite. That kind of bollox tries to turn us all into sheep and mentally burns out those that don't manage to achieve some fictional ideal. We are not all sheep that should be forced to live up to someone else's ideal. Every one of us is individual and should have an equal voice. I can't think of a more ideal industry that shows this than ours. We are pretty much all a bunch of freaks from the get go.

If this does it for you and pumps you up then you will always be trying to reach someone else's ideal and you will never be happy with what you achieve and will always be thinking you need to do more to be accepted. Life is not all about competitiion and reaching for more all the time. There is no "I am the best at this" league. There really isn't !

Wake the fck up and be yourself. Ask yourself, what makes you feel happy? What makes you smile ? What makes you feel appreciated and loved ? These might seem easy questions to ask yourself but to answer them honestly and understand what you are actually answering is not as easy as it sounds.

After 20 years in this industry, recently there have been events in my life that have sent me down a road of addressing what is real in my life compared to what I have been thinking all along was important. Discover these real things about yourself and hold onto them and appreciate them. Then you will be real life happy and even possibly be content whether rich or poor, succesfull or under achieved.

Sorry, it might have been a joke but I found that video completely offensive. No wonder you yanks are crying all the bloody time.
    Kam.
  • Options
    AlanJamesAlanJames Member Posts: 230
    Kaminsky wrote: »
    I found that video completely offensive. No wonder you yanks are crying all the bloody time.

Don't be a hater
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□

"Aim high, have a clear vision, set the bar high, give your best effort, you rise to the challenge..." what complete and utter shite. That kind of bollox tries to turn us all into sheep and mentally burns out those that don't manage to achieve some fictional ideal. We are not all sheep that should be forced to live up to someone else's ideal. Every one of us is individual and should have an equal voice. I can't think of a more ideal industry that shows this than ours. We are pretty much all a bunch of freaks from the get go.

If this does it for you and pumps you up then you will always be trying to reach someone else's ideal and you will never be happy with what you achieve and will always be thinking you need to do more to be accepted. Life is not all about competitiion and reaching for more all the time. There is no "I am the best at this" league. There really isn't !

Wake the fck up and be yourself. Ask yourself, what makes you feel happy? What makes you smile ? What makes you feel appreciated and loved ? These might seem easy questions to ask yourself but to answer them honestly and understand what you are actually answering is not as easy as it sounds.

After 20 years in this industry, recently there have been events in my life that have sent me down a road of addressing what is real in my life compared to what I have been thinking all along was important. Discover these real things about yourself and hold onto them and appreciate them. Then you will be real life happy and even possibly be content whether rich or poor, succesfull or under achieved.

Sorry, it might have been a joke but I found that video completely offensive. No wonder you yanks are crying all the bloody time.

You sound kinda burnt out and bitter. Chill. Have a drink, do (insert fun recreational activity here), spend some time with Mrs Kam and relax killer (get it killer kam, killa cam, dipset oh nevermind).
  • Options
    AlanJamesAlanJames Member Posts: 230
    english are only happy when the sun comes out, and since it rarely comes out in England, their never happy ;)
    j/k
  • Options
    Matt27[lt]Matt27[lt] Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    YouTube - Nike Lance Armstrong "Driven" Commercial - remember every time when people try to mock me, because I still do self studdying.
    YouTube - Warhawk Matt Scott in Nike 'No Excuses' Commercial - remember every time before I hit the running track.
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□

Gave you positive rep for speaking your mind and detailing why you disagree :)

I, on the other hand, found the video to be motivational because I've experienced the football culture, being coached up, and enjoy it. I think that the points of setting the bar high, aiming high, and achieving high is a great lesson for an apathetic generation coming up now. If I never set the bar higher than my peers I wouldn't be where I am right now.
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/