Options

ITIL V3 Intermediate Exams

swoosh2010swoosh2010 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

Can Someone who achieved the ITIL Expert Program - Lifecycle Track

to give me his recomendation/Expertise through the exam.

If there's any tips that i can use to answer the best answer,..ect;.

Thnks

Comments

• Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The best advice that I can give you is that you need to spend quite a bit of time reading the core ITIL books. That and experience in the field will be what helps you pass the intermediate exams.

MS
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    eMeS wrote: »
    The best advice that I can give you is that you need to spend quite a bit of time reading the core ITIL books. That and experience in the field will be what helps you pass the intermediate exams.

MS

+1

My experience in Incident Management and Problem Management and Request for Change helped me along tremendously. That along with the Core Operations book really prepared me. I also went through an online training program which really drove home the 5 processes and 4 functions.

I wouldn't even consider doing another one unless I actually had really world experience. I personally think getting ITIL certified to just do it is silly, of course unless you actually deal with that particular process or processes in that particular module/modules.

I am hoping to get into a position that is either project management / Implementation or Quality Control and Process Improvement / Continious Service Improvement. If I do get the opportunity to do one of those positions I will do another ITIL certification in that particular module.