Options

Free Server 2008 R2 elearning Clinic

earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
I don't recall seeing this resource posted before so I figured I'd puit it out here. It basically show the changes form Server 2008 to Server 2008 R2.

https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=136756&tab=overview
For anyone familiar with IT Academy it's structured in that manner with learning modules.
No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.

Comments

• Options
    LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Very nice, Thanks.
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Very basic lessons and anyone who watches the demonstrations be sure to use pause/rewind and/or watch them more than once.
    The majority of the changes seem to be centered in the areas studied on the 70-643 exam. Maybe not the majority but well over 30%. RDS and VDI have there own section along with a section covering IIS 7.5 and FTP and then there is a lot about changes to Hyper-V.
    It doesn't cover Sharepoint Foundation 2010.
    It's mostly an overview with a few really good explanations of things shown.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    JharlJharl Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Very nice, this will round out my current material.

Edit:Thanks