Options

70-649 question concerning 2008 R2

Sorry if this is a repeat, but I am looking for an update on the 70-649 exam. I know that 70-647 has already been updated for 2008 R2, but does anyone know if 70-649 has also been updated? I am a couple weeks away from taking this exam, and I have the 2008 R2 unleashed book so I feel I can get through it before I take the exam.

However, if I know for sure that 70-649 has definitely been updated then I won't have to worry about knowing BOTH Server 2008 base AND R2 and the differences, and I can just concentrate on R2.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    1. All exams have been updated to include R2.
    2. Only objectives that are directly impacted by an R2 specific change will have R2 specific questions. This is from MS Learning.
    3. Just because a question mentions R2/Win 7 does not mean it requires R2 specific knowledge to answer the question.
  • Options
    Todd BurrellTodd Burrell Member Posts: 280
    Thanks for the update. I feel pretty comfortable with the differences with R2, but I want to make sure that the tests had been updated for R2 before I learned it in detail. I know that issues such as Cert Services and Server Core (available in R2 and NOT in base 200icon_cool.gif will be good question candidates so I want to be fully prepared.