Options

Finally got it done!(Passed 646)

Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
So yeah, it's been awhile since I was up here but things have been pretty hectic at the home lately so that was why I had hiatus.

The good news is that after delaying testing by about a month and a half I can finally say that I achieved the MCITP: SA certification.

I passed the 646 with an 887 (so that's 900, 900, 887 for the server 2008 certs... not too bad). I hope this can open some more doors for me, I haven't had anything solid for months now and am back on the job market as of yesterday (another contract ended with nothing else lined up).

So yep, passed. The test was actually pretty easy IMO. What I used to prepare for it was the MS Press Book, Server 2008 R2 Pocket Admin book, LearnKey Videos (very good again btw), and some CramMaster (ExamForce) stuff. The combination of all that basically led to me passing.
-Michael Palmer
WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    A BIG congratulations to you mate for a job nicely done. Hope this does open up some avenues for ya, good luck with all of that. BTW, what cert's next?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    Michael.J.PalmerMichael.J.Palmer Member Posts: 407 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm taking a break from MS for awhile and hitting the Network+ next (it's in my my curriculum from the IT academy I got everything else from). After that will be CCNA mid next year and hopefully MCITP: EA as well.
    -Michael Palmer
    WGU Networks BS in IT - Design & Managment (2nd Term)
    Transfer: BAC1,BBC1,CLC1,LAE1,INC1,LAT1,AXV1,TTV1,LUT1,INT1,SSC1,SST1,TNV1,QLT1,ABV1,AHV1,AIV1,BHV1,BIV1
    Required Courses: EWB2, WFV1, BOV1, ORC1, LET1, GAC1, HHT1, TSV1, IWC1, IWT1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CPW3.
    Key: Completed, WIP, Still to come
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations and good luck for Network+
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats Michael!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ITVinceITVince Member Posts: 143
    Nice work man :) I hope to be in the same boat somewhere here in the near future! Need to pass the 640 first hahaha
    Currently studying for:
    MCTS 70-642 Network Infrastructure