Options

This only happens to me yano its not funny

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hi Guys

Found out somethin today that has took me to a whole new level of depression

Re-decorating my living room for Christmas I decided it would also involv putting my X-530 Logitechs on the wall yano cos I knew it would look sweet...and while I was their add a VGA cable for PC-TV and HDMI cable for my Virgin V+ box as origonaly I only had power and scart buried in the wall the other 2 were just hanging down from the TV, big plan then is for all 5 speakers plus 4 different cables for my TV all buried inside my wall as if by magic...lol

So other week I purchased 5 Metre HDMI + 5 Metre VGA came home and wacked em both in plastered over them and painted a lovely new colour

Then today I put my TV back on the wall and tried to plug in the HDMI lead into my TV but it wouldnt fit.....it was a friggin Displayport cable , checked my receipt and it does say Displayport cable but WTF!!!!!! ive already buried it into my wall and painted over it!!!!!!!

2 options are 1 dig the wrong wire back out of the wall and put in the correct one costing me £15 in petrol to go get the dam thing plus many many more hours work or I spend £30 on a pair of Displayport-HDMI adapters

Has anyone else made a similar mistake?

Comments