ICDN2 Tomorrow Morning 11:45 AM

bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
ICDN2 Tomorrow Morning 11:45 AM

Wish me luck I've been studying my butt off. I'm as ready as I'm going to be. God willing I will knock this thing out.

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
    Thanks. As long as I stay calm I think I will do fine. Go away nerves!

Why do we get nervous for these tests? I don't really understand it.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck and go get some sleep. You have a test tomorrow...
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    bcall64 wrote: »
    Thanks. As long as I stay calm I think I will do fine. Go away nerves!

Why do we get nervous for these tests? I don't really understand it.

For me it is a self confidence thing. If I feel confident going into a test I usually fear I will fail it, because then what I thought was 'good enough' may have turned out to not even be close. Makes me feel stupid.

I have taken so many tests now that I don't get nervous anymore though. I usually keep in mind this: The worst thing that could happen is you get a report that tells you exactly what you need to work on to improve yourself. With that outlook, even failing can have a good result of guiding you on improving yourself. Which is, after all, the point of us pursuing them in the first place.

I wish you skill and competence! And luck =)
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • bomber456bomber456 Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck! Just relax, and you'll be fine!
  • jmritenourjmritenour Member Posts: 565
    chmorin wrote: »
    I have taken so many tests now that I don't get nervous anymore though. I usually keep in mind this: The worst thing that could happen is you get a report that tells you exactly what you need to work on to improve yourself. With that outlook, even failing can have a good result of guiding you on improving yourself. Which is, after all, the point of us pursuing them in the first place.

This is very sound advice. The only thing I fear about a fail is the money I'll be out.
    "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi
  • CingularCingular Member Posts: 81 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck for today mate! Hopefully you will be celebrating later on today ;).

chmorin wrote: »

Also; this is amazing! Very well put. I think I'm going to print that out and stick it above my lab and use it as motivation when I'm feeling doubtful!
    cissp, pcnse, ccnp, ccnp security, nse4
    ---

"It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?" - Gaff 

• chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Cingular wrote: »
    Good luck for today mate! Hopefully you will be celebrating later on today ;).

Also; this is amazing! Very well put. I think I'm going to print that out and stick it above my lab and use it as motivation when I'm feeling doubtful!

Haha, good to know icon_thumright.gif
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
    I didn't pass but I will get it next time. I have separate thread for it.