Options

3rd Party Escrow services

WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
Anyone know any reputable third party escrow services? I am making a transaction and a site was suggested by the seller which I deem to be a fraudulent site. I would like to suggest a well known site that is trusted by many in which we can conduct our transaction. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I typically do pay pal or nothing when buying things from people. The term "third party escrow" typically means scam on all the lists of scams. Are you sure the seller isn't trying to scam you? I think you could maybe talk to a bank about escrow services. That's what happens when you buy a house.
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com
  • Options
    WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
    tbgree00 wrote: »
    I typically do pay pal or nothing when buying things from people. The term "third party escrow" typically means scam on all the lists of scams. Are you sure the seller isn't trying to scam you? I think you could maybe talk to a bank about escrow services. That's what happens when you buy a house.

I am fairly confident that it is a scam, which is why I looked into trusted escrow services. I recommended www.escrow.com and the seller told me he refuses to use that site, so I am fairly confident he was trying to dupe me.