What All Network Administrators Know

agpltagplt Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
Yeah maybe it's nonsense to write but i just wanted to share a little piece of this free e-book which i found don't know where, it made me lough so much. It's funny but so true ! :D
"A Crashed server sometimes brings a network administrator closer to God, his or her fellow workers and the unemployment line. And in a single point of light (pixilated light) when you discover that your backups haven't run for over two months, a cold perspiration blankets your feverous body while your knees weaken and the contents of your stomach climb to the top of your reflux valve. This is it; your mission critical server crashed and you don't have a backup. So what do you do next? You do what every network administrator does when this happens; you calmly walk into your office, throw up in your trashcan and slowly begin gathering up your personal items while waiting for someone from Human Resources to bring you a box..."
Currently working on:
- CCNA
Future plans:
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Voice

Currently reading:

- Todd Lammle “CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 5th Edition (640-801)
Currently watching:
- CBTnuggets Cisco 640-822 Jeremy Cioara

2011 10k challenge
Pages read: 137

Comments