WhoooHoo! Another Pass on Network+ today!!!

bytenbyten Member Posts: 22 ■■□□□□□□□□
I feel the freedom! I had been living and breathing Network+ for too, too long, way longer than I should have, but it paid off. Today, in the morning, after loading myself with coffee I passed the Network+ with an 829.

My first CompTia cert was the Security+. That wasn't so bad, but when I started studying for the Netowork+ I became pretty intimidated. The material seemed much harder.

In the end, I feel that today's Network+ is a reminder of the true feasability of Comptia exams.

If a person really applies themselves, reads at least 2 books and does a reputable test engine, that there is no way that the person would not pass (Unless they had very very bad test anxiety beyond the norm).

I like these Comptia exams. They push you to learn and cover all of the general bases. For sure these tests and studying for the tests give a very good preparation for the aspects of the industry.

Now on to the CCNA.....I'm dsure I'll stress over that even worse..and I am guessing that it is a much much harder exam!

Take care everyone and thanks for this forum. Learning about everyone's experiences, triumphs and headaches has been a great motivator!

Certifications: CEH, Security+, Network+
Certification Goals CISSP

"The first principle is that you cannot fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." -- Richard P. Feynman

Comments

• Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    well done. I found studying for Network+ an invaluable experience.
  • apexgtpapexgtp Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the Net+ for a course summer 10. Little did I know that it wouldnt be life-long at the end of the year and I failed the exam. I read the book to pass the course not to pass the exam. Had I known... i would have studied much harder. Congrats on passing! I sqeezed in the A+ on the 28th and passed hehe.
  • 416_guy416_guy Member Posts: 70 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! Whats next?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass!! Network+ definitely challenges you but the knowledge you gain is very important and helpful.
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • jrdeleon1jrdeleon1 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I ended up taking the Security+ before Network+ as well. As I was going through the study materials, I was glad I took Sec+ first because it made taking Net+ seem like a breeze.

Congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif