Happy New Year to all !!

I would like to wish everyone a very happy and wonderful new year ... :D

Comments

  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165
    chopsticks wrote: »
    I would like to wish everyone a very happy and wonderful new year ... :D


    Thank you and the same to you and to everyone on TE/their families!

    Everyone, please be safe and don't get too ____ed up.
  • chopstickschopsticks Member Posts: 389
    erpadmin wrote: »
    Thank you and the same to you and to everyone on TE/their families!

    Everyone, please be safe and don't get too ____ed up.

    erpadmin, thank you ... I also like to wish that you pass all your future exams in one single try icon_thumright.gif
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165
    chopsticks wrote: »
    erpadmin, thank you ... I also like to wish that you pass all your future exams in one single try icon_thumright.gif

    That's always the goal...my only exam, to date, where I failed was N10-001...by 1 or 2 questions to boot. Took N10-003 a couple of years later and passed that by a good margin. [Network+]

    Thank you though, and I wish for you the same.
Sign In or Register to comment.