Options

Logo Gifts

Darian929Darian929 Member Posts: 197
Hello Guys,

I've been asked by the office manager if I can go ahead and look for him for 5 ideas of gifts, to be given to 50 employees, with our company logo. So he wants basically 5 different quotes of different products that we can put our logo on and be around $10 or less... doesn't matter if its 11 or 12 I guess either. Main things that come to mind are USB drives, Pens... anyone else know of creative things or useful things that would be nice? Also let me know forget, we have around 2 weeks only.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    One of the random freebie trade show items I've picked up that has actually been useful was a retractable network cable. Probably not going to be that interesting for all the employees though unless you're all in the tech field!
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    There are lots of options out there, just take a look at some of the things given out at trade shows or things that are given as gifts that can simply get a corporate logo printed on them:
    And it looks like there are plenty of companies out there, like Pinnacle Promotions and ePromos, that specialize in corporate-branded items, so you should have no trouble finding other ideas just by looking at their sites.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I've gotten Coffee cups, coasters, stress balls, tshirts, caps, desk clocks, world clocks, leather folders, mp3 player, gym bags, water bottles, tool kits -- and a pocket knife for when things are really bad and trying to slash your wrist with a spork just won't do anymore.

Hum -- would your company logo fit on a titanium spork?

Price and turnaround time are your to biggest constraints -- but there a lot of companies that do company logo chachkas. It probably best to find the ones that can meet your price and deadline and pick from what they can customize.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Personalized Candy, Promotional Chocolate, Wedding Favors, Birthday Gifts Carson Wrapped Hersheys are kind of cool. Where I work they get the mini's with the company logo name and emblem on them for various company activities. A full sized candybar could be included in your gifts.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Cafepress.com

Mugs, mousepads, etc etc.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Darian929 wrote: »
    Hello Guys,

I've been asked by the office manager if I can go ahead and look for him for 5 ideas of gifts, to be given to 50 employees, with our company logo. So he wants basically 5 different quotes of different products that we can put our logo on and be around $10 or less... doesn't matter if its 11 or 12 I guess either. Main things that come to mind are USB drives, Pens... anyone else know of creative things or useful things that would be nice? Also let me know forget, we have around 2 weeks only.

Thanks

Two websites come to my mind
    National Pen Company
    My dad uses these guys for his business..

This is a link to catalog we produce at my work. They specialize in employee recognition.
    Recognition Gifts and custom awards at Baudville.com
    Good Luck!
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    IRONMONKUSIRONMONKUS Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The VP at the college I work at was giving away little mini tool kits with the college logo on it. I thought it was awesome! I did not get one, however I still found it pretty neat.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    www.vistaprint.com is another place where you can design office stuff. Pens, shirts, mouse pads, stamps, all sorts of random junk.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    ziggi138ziggi138 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The company i work for gave out shot glasses with our company logo on them. They do it every year.