Scheduled ITIL v3 classes

So I started attending the ITIL OSA class this week. I was happy to know that I could attend the class, but today I found out that I am also registered for the other classes "RCV, PPO, SOA and MALC". I

f everything goes well at work and I don't run into any issues, I should be able to attend them all. This is probably the best news I have had in a long time since I haven't attended any training in forever :)

I will keep updating as I go through the classes. I should be taking the OSA exam this Friday.

Comments

  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875
    Good luck!

    In what timeframe are you doing all of those classes?

    MS
  • carboncopycarboncopy Member Posts: 259
    eMeS wrote: »
    Good luck!

    In what timeframe are you doing all of those classes?

    MS

    Thanks!

    OSA this week. In a couple of weeks SOA; RCV in February; PPO in March; MALC in April.

    I will look at the other threads for any advice. If you have more that you would like to share, please do.
  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875
    carboncopy wrote: »
    Thanks!

    OSA this week. In a couple of weeks SOA; RCV in February; PPO in March; MALC in April.

    I will look at the other threads for any advice. If you have more that you would like to share, please do.

    Your timeframe sounds reasonable. I'm always a bit concerned when people tell me that they're doing on per week for the next month or something.

    The best advice that I can give you is that you need to read the actual ITIL v3 core books. The capability classes each take material from multiple books, so prior to each class you'll need to read the appropriate books.

    MS
  • carboncopycarboncopy Member Posts: 259
    eMeS wrote: »
    Your timeframe sounds reasonable. I'm always a bit concerned when people tell me that they're doing on per week for the next month or something.

    The best advice that I can give you is that you need to read the actual ITIL v3 core books. The capability classes each take material from multiple books, so prior to each class you'll need to read the appropriate books.

    MS

    Okay will do. Since I know some of the guys which previously took the classes, I will be borrowing the books from them.
Sign In or Register to comment.