Options

Cisco Sales Associate/Expert

Cisco Sales Associate/Expert.

How do you get this training?

Is this for partners of Cisco only?

I figure If I could sell/design/and support a cisco systems it would be damn good well rounded career.

But I cannot find anything on cisco sales experts. I know its a certification, so why is their no study material on it?

Comments

• Options
    TranscenderMichaelTranscenderMichael Member Posts: 187
    Lack of popularity. A company's not going to spend thousands of dollars to create study material in order to make very little revenue. :)
    TranscenderMichael (at hotmail.com)
    MCSE+I, MCDST, MCDBA, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CNE, CCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, A+
    Kaplan IT
    Powering Transcender and Self Test Software
    Served proudly, USArmy, 98C, '89-'92
  • Options
    Fu LoserFu Loser Member Posts: 123
    Then how are these people getting these certifications? Thats a hell of a lot of stuff to study for to have no material provided for you.

I know people with this certificate probly make tons of money in sales. If its anything like my friend who works for a supplier for microsoft, he has 42 companies he calls on. The freaking systems he sells just sell themself when you have that many customers.
  • Options
    TranscenderMichaelTranscenderMichael Member Posts: 187
    Fu Loser wrote:
    Then how are these people getting these certifications? Thats a hell of a lot of stuff to study for to have no material provided for you.

I know people with this certificate probly make tons of money in sales. If its anything like my friend who works for a supplier for microsoft, he has 42 companies he calls on. The freaking systems he sells just sell themself when you have that many customers.

I don't know - who's getting the certifications? I'm not saying they aren't out there... but I don't know any.
    TranscenderMichael (at hotmail.com)
    MCSE+I, MCDST, MCDBA, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CNE, CCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, A+
    Kaplan IT
    Powering Transcender and Self Test Software
    Served proudly, USArmy, 98C, '89-'92