Options

What's your score?

khpchankhpchan Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just passed the exams of both core and OS in the last two weeks. What are your scores? I am afraid my scores are too low to put on the resume and/or show the interviewer. Of course, I have work experience as a PC tech for over 4 years, so passing is a breeze but I would like to impress someone with something other than my words (CompTIA's words).

Comments

• Options
    ryan921ryan921 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yeah i have a question about this also i studied hard for the hardware part i passed but with only with a 687 does your score show up on ur a+ certification just wondering.

thanks
    ryan
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    No your score does not show up on the cert. Remember a pass is a pass. Just be sure to refresh your knowledge on the materials you may be sluggish on
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    yes. your score will not be on your cert. it doesn't matter to us either if you don't mention your score when you share your success/failure in this forum.

because of the nature of adaptive exams, your score doesn't necessarily reflect how well you know the questions anyway. i believe i got all questions correct in both of my exams, yet my core score was 1000+ and my operating systems score was barely 900.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    It's like a driver's license exam. When you pass you pass. No matter the score, you can (/should be able to) drive.
  • Options
    EnforcerEnforcer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It's like the final in any sports contest, years down the road no one actually remembers the score, just who won.
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i agree. don't aim for get by. aim to win!
    A+ Moderator